All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionComplex imagery. Bewildering prophecy. Vivid descriptions of unparalled violence. The Wrath of God. Judgment Day. And yet... The Book of Revelation is so much more! It is an epic love story, wrapped around a desperate adventure, culminating in a daring rescue and the promise of the Bride and the Prince of Peace living happily ever after. But this is fairy tale. This is the ulimate reality. All of the warnings, the plagues, the woes, the judgments - they all have a single purpose: to reveal just how much God loves us, and to what lengths He will go to save us. A Revelation of Love This study companion is designed to be read in conjunction with the Book of Revelation. It will help deepen your understanding of this important book, and hopefully help open your eyes to the most marvelous love story of all!
- Author BiographyJill Grossman is an author, speaker, teacher and co-director (with her husband, Steve) of Family Life Ministries at Springhouse Worship & Arts Center in middle Tennessee. Steve and Jill have been married for 30 yrs and have two adult children.
- Author(s)Jill Grossman
- PublisherWordcrafts Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordcrafts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.