All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Robert L. VanWaldick's fascinating book guides readers on a spiritual transformation and a new way of thinking about life. Using the teachings of Christian mystic Edgar Cayce, Yaqui Indian spiritualist Don Juan, and A Course in Miracles, VanWaldick reinterprets everything we have been taught to believe about reality and shows us a shining new alternative.
- Author BiographyRobert L. VanWaldick has been a professional businessman for over 30 years. The spiritual journey he began in 1971 intensified in 2005. Married, with two children, he lives in Upstate, New York.
- Author(s)Robert L Vanwaldick
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.