All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough ferns were t included in Trimen?s original five-volume ?A Handbook to the Flora of Ceylon?, they form a significant part of the vascular flora of the island. A good deal of fern research was carried out contemporaneously to, but independently of Trimen?s work. Publications, though, were widely scattered throughout the literature or constituted major works in their own right, i.e. that of R.H. Beddome 1863-1883. Therefore, an additional volume, in the new work ?A Revised Handbook to the Flora of Ceylon?, was published in order to provide an accessible taxomic base for studies on this element of Sri Lankan vegetation.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorMonika Shaffer-Fehre
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.