Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1985, it seemed that George Melton and Wil Garcia were destined to become just two more unfortunate casualties of the AIDS epidemic. But after a profound spiritual awakening shifted their focus away from allopathic medicine to an internal process of self-discovery, they replaced lifetimes of guilt, anger, and fear with trust, self-esteem, and love. Within a year, their diseases were in remission and they were both symptom-free. But that is hardly the end of their story. After a chance visit to a potluck evening of metaphysics and channeling forms an unlikely relationship with the spirit of Benjamin Franklin, George and Wil soon trade their comfortable New York home for a twenty-seven foot Winnebago. As they set off on an eighteen-month, forty-thousand mile sojourn to share their message of hope, the men are unwittingly catapulted into unlikely roles as poster boys for the nascent, self-healing movement. But when Wil unexpectedly dies, George begins questioning everything. A Ride on the Cosmic Slingshot takes a poignant, inspiring journey through an unconditional love that proves stronger than death, as Wil reaches beyond the grave to offer George a final, life-altering gift.
- Author(s)George R Melton
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.