All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPappa Jackson, the strong base for the Nichols Family. Millie, the frame knitter who helped hold things together. Sal, the young child who grew into manhood under the Hand of God. These three woven together to surround and cover the females, along with Benjamin, to protect them at all costs - even unto death. As you delve into reading this incredible journey of the antics and emotional experiences of the Nichols family, be reminded that an emotion, including grief, is t the sum total that defines an individual r his destiny-that is, if the individual makes a quality decision, choice and declaration t to allow any emotion to rule him. Declare that today and every day, starting right w: This is my year for miracles from God! I declare and justify this statement according to Psalm 23:6; Psalm 91; and Ephesians 3:20. God can do anything but fail! Get your Bible out and read these Scriptures...kw what the Word of God says. Also, read the Book of John to learn of the true love of God. Expect the very atmosphere to change. Everyday, give thanks and praise to God for His goodness in every area of your life! God inhabits the praises of His people. He has promised never to leave r forsake His children. Thank You, Jesus! We speak our destiny by the very words that come out of our own mouth. I can't change your destiny by my words. You have to speak positive, faith-filled words from the Bible. Change your communication to allow positive statements to flow from your lips; this allows the atmosphere to change and allows ministering angels to help you, your family, and friends. Focus on good times in every relationship. Find something good to say in every situation. Find something, even if it is something seemingly insignificant: He always dressed sharp. or She had a beautiful smile. Realize that holding on to bitterness and strife does t hurt the other person, it is the self-destruct button for the person hanging on in anger and resentment. Many people are sick, depressed, held in bondage and dying because of bitterness, envy and strife. Often one does t think he has an anger management problem...and guess what? He is usually the person in denial. Seek wise counsel from someone who will speak the truth - then, be willing to receive constructive criticism - t condemnation. It will t be easy. Good counseling services available. Once one lets go of the past and all the emotions associated with it - t let go of the love r let go of the precious memories - but let go of the grief that tries to bind up his heart, then and only then can he move forward. Millie may t have been able to change some situations, but she refused to give up on the lives of people all around her. She w kws how precious life is and in an instant, she will deliver a big bear hug! People are hurting everywhere; they need to hear something positive, to see a smile, need a hug, and need prayer. Be available, willing, and positive. Enjoy life more by daily targeting to help one person. Focus on helping others and soon you will t have time to pity yourself. Life goes forward. What type of legacy are we leaving for the next generation? Millie prepared her children for their race and she passed the baton. Pappa Jackson ran his race and so will each of us. Get this next generation excited by bringing them to a good Bible based Church or Synagogue. Speak the Word of God, put It before them, while they are young and when they grow older, they will t depart from It; play Christian music, programs, etc. Pray over them, their schools, and their friends. As they mature, pray for them even more. Believe and trust God for lives to be forever changed for the better, all for His Glory forever!
- Author BiographyChristella Chris Lee was married just short of 30 years, before becoming a widow in 2001. Chris married her high school sweetheart. Cherish your loved ones for you know not what tomorrow holds. Chris has four children and two grandchildren and they live in Houston, Texas. Chris is a public servant in the legal field and travels to instruct others in the field. She worked as a public servant in Harris County - APS and CPS. After ten years of experience in helping many others to overcome the grip of grief and the stagnation in life that grief desires to thrust upon families, Chris exposes the closely guarded secret that grief tries to keep hidden: Grief's main agenda is to keep people trapped in the past, under its grip, and if it is allowed to, grief will steal, kill and destroy! Grief desires to keep a tight fisted grip over the heart of anyone heavy over death, divorce, or any major life event. Finally, Chris desires to knit into the hearts of readers the knowledge that no person is isolated and someone has gone through this same valley...and they came out...it may not have been easy...but they came out...and YOU can, too!
- Author(s)Christella Lee
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Morris H Lee - Ampdesigns Biz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.