All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Roadmap for Couple Therapy offers a comprehensive, flexible, and user-friendly template for conducting couple therapy. Grounded in an in-depth review of the clinical and research literature, and drawing on the author's 40-plus years of experience, it describes the three main approaches to conceptualizing couple distress and treatment-systemic, psychodynamic, and behavioral-and shows how they can be integrated into a model that draws on the best of each. Unlike multi-authored texts in which each chapter presents a distinct brand of couple therapy, this book simultaneously engages multiple viewpoints and synthesizes them into a coherent model. Covering fundamentals and advanced techniques, it speaks to both beginning therapists and experienced clinicians. Therapists will find A Roadmap for Couple Therapy an invaluable resource as they help distressed couples repair and revitalize their relationships.
- Author BiographyArthur C. Nielsen, MD, is associate professor of clinical psychiatry at Northwestern's Feinberg School of Medicine, teaches couple therapy at the Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis, and serves on the faculty of The Family Institute at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Arthur C. Nielsen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.