A Rose Blooms Twice (a Prairie Heritage, Book 1) by Vikki L Kestell (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $38.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFaith-Filled Fiction at Its Best! Rose Brownlee has suffered more loss than most people can endure. Now she must find a purpose and a way to move on with her life. Will she bow to conventional wisdom or will she, like Abraham of old, choose to follow where God leads her . . . even to a wild and strange land she does t kw? Set in the American prairie of the late 1800s, this story of loss, disillusionment, rebirth, and love will inspire, challenge, and encourage you. A Rose Blooms Twice is Book 1 in the series, A Prairie Heritage. Read the exciting prequel and companion to A Rose Blooms Twice, Wild Heart on the Prairie. A Prairie Heritage: Book 1: A Rose Blooms Twice Book 2: Wild Heart on the Prairie Book 3: Joy on This Mountain Book 4: The Captive Within Book 5: Stolen Book 6: Lost Are Found Vikki writes the kind of faith-filled fiction that hooks you within the first few pages, will t let you go until you have finished, and leaves you wishing for more. -Janis Braun, Seattle, Washington Her books are t just for 'chicks'! I was amazed how engrossed I became in the lives of Vikki's characters, and how much I could relate to their situations. -Ed Dunne, Los Angeles Be prepared to put life on hold. That's all I have to say! -Rebecca H., New Jersey You will laugh, you will cry but, most of all, you will be uplifted. -LaTisha Holland, St. Augustine, FL
- Author BiographyVikki Kestell's passion for people and their stories is evident in her readers' affection for her characters and unusual plotlines. Two often repeated sentiments are, I feel like I know these people and I'm right there, in the book, experiencing what the characters experience. Vikki holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Learning and Instructional Technologies. She left a career of twenty-plus years in government, academia, and corporate life to pursue writing full time. Writing is the best job ever, she admits, and the most demanding. Also an accomplished speaker and teacher, Vikki and her husband Conrad Smith make their home in Albuquerque, New Mexico. To keep abreast of new book releases, visit her website, http: //www.vikkikestell.com/, or find her on Facebook, http: //www.facebook.com/TheWritingOfVikkiKestell.
- Author(s)Vikki L Kestell
- PublisherGrowing Up in God
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrowing Up in God
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.