All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThese ten stories, plus one bonus, take place in Everytown, USA; in other words, the stories in this collection could take place in your backyard or on the other side of America. Still, matter where you go, people are people, and they face the same daily struggles and horrific life tragedies but also joy, laughter, and redemption. Read of one boy who spent his life growing up in a poor household until the thrill of a day at the fancy Dairy Queen. Attend a child's funeral, arranged and organized by the child herself. Find a family less than thankful on Thanksgiving and a Marine who receives a less than welcome homecoming, despite brave service to his country. Meet characters like -Steady Stuart- and good old -Pete the Pennyman.- These characters-and the tales themselves-will provoke, amuse, and enthrall. You'll be left guessing how many of these stories are true and which are works of pure fiction, but actually, it doesn't matter, since real life is the strangest story of them all.
- Author(s)Gregory P Scott
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.