All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRose was born in country Sussex on Feb 28th 1916. She can't remember her mother as she died when Rose was born and her Gran is the only person she has in this world ... or so she has been told. But what secret does her Gran share on her deathbed? This well written book introduces a realistic character into your life and you will find yourself travelling with Rose and sharing her tears, her joy, her triumphs and her fears when she suddenly finds herself completely alone in a frightening world and searching for someone she can call family. Here are some comments from readers: MARIA HARVEY: Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful, amazing book with us all. CLARE NEWITT GRIEVE: I couldn't put it down!!! Cheryl, it was BRILLIANT!!!! I'm unbelievably impressed, what an amazing hidden talent! DORNE WALSH: Awesome book, only took me 1 day to read (which is a miracle for me!) Couldn't put it down!
- Author BiographyCheryl was born in suburban New Zealand but moved to the lovely Gold Coast Hinterland, Australia with her husband and three children in 1997. After a lifetime of reading and being told to write her own book, Cheryl finally put pen to paper and this is the result..... compulsory reading for anyone who enjoys a good story that is hard to put down!
- Author(s)Cheryl A Barnes
- Date of Publication12/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLeia Barnes,Melanie Notley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.