About this product
- DescriptionWith a royal baby due in July, A Royal Childhood takes a factual but light-hearted look at the lives of selected royal children from the last 200 years, starting with Queen Victoria. Compare and contrast how royal children were educated then and w and find out about how the general public felt about them. With lots of opportunities to compare and contrast historical and present-day Britain, A Royal Childhood will be of interest to anyone keen on history or the Royal Family.
- Author BiographyLiz Gogerly is a writer and editor of children's information books and a former teacher. She has worked on a wide variety of books and has a specialist knowledge of history and biographies.
- Author(s)Liz Gogerly
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width212 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.