All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.52Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.25Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionCalypso Kelly has finally joined the in-crowd at her exclusive English boarding school. She also just happens to be dating Prince Freddie himself! But balancing her social life, her prince, and her parents' visit to London proves to be more than Calypso can handle. Then, Freddie does the unthinkable and breaks up with Calypso--setting in motion a school-wide plan for a royal Counter Dump. Can Calypso win Freddie back just to break his heart? All is fair in love and war . . . except, of course, if you're in love with a prince!
- Author BiographyTyne O'Connell is the author of several romantic comedies including True Love, The Sphinx, and Other Unsolvable Riddles and the four Calypso Chronicles. She has written for newspapers and magazines such as Vogue, Marie Claire, and Elle. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Tyne O'Connell
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Weight454 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.