All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge and his classmates are giving reports on their family trees, and their presentations will be broadcast on the local news. George is excited, but when he discovers he's related to the king of Arfendonia--a place one has ever heard of--he panics. What if he makes a fool of himself on live TV? And even worse, what if his burp decides to make a guest appearance? Then George will be a total royal embarrassment!
- Author BiographyNancy Krulik has written over one hundred books for children and young adults, including two New York Times best sellers. Her very first story (in first grade) was about how she wanted to be Mary Poppins because she wanted to dance in the park with Bert and the penguins. Aaron Blecha was raised by a school of giant squid in Wisconsin and now lives with his family by the south English seaside. He works as an artist designing funny characters, animating cartoons, and illustrating books, including the Harry Hammer shark series. You can enjoy more of his weird creations at www.monstersquid.com.
- Author(s)Nancy E Krulik
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGeorge Brown, Class Clown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.