All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSophie Greenwood went to London to have her season hoping to find a husband. If only they had told her that her father had lost all his money, but gossip spreads quickly around London and already everyone knew Baron Canmore's scandal. Now 2 years later, will Sophie ruin ather season? No one seems to want to make staying scandal free an easy task. Almost everywhere she turns someone is trying to make her the laughing stock. Fleeing London once more seems to be her only option. What hope is there for a life of her own?
- Author BiographyJennifer Muller has travelled extensively because of her work as a Peace Corps volunteer. As a result, rafting on the Nile in Uganda, living in a Montana ghost town, African safaris, European youth hostels and the Black Hills of South Dakota all fill his scrapbooks. She has a background in forestry and enjoys studying history. Jennifer has one daughter and this is her first novel published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Jennifer Mueller
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/10/2009
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.