All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA singular and marvelous work. -- The New York Times Compelling . . . A thoroughly honest view of what the experience of Vietnam meant to a young college graduate, a 'gung-ho' lieutenant in the marine corps who enlisted for the 'heroic experience' of war . . . It is the most eloquent statement yet on what Vietnam was for the lower echelons who had to do the dirty work. -- Seattle Times Heartbreaking, terrifying, and enraging . . . It will make the strongest among us weep. -- Los Angeles Times
- Author BiographyPhilip Caputo worked nine years for the Chicago Tribune and shared a Pulitzer Prize in 1972 for his reporting on election fraud in Chicago. The author of seven works of fiction and a second volume of memoir, he divides his time between Connecticut and Arizona.
- Author(s)Philip Caputo
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOwl Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/07/2011
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.