Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIt is undeniable that one of the United States' strengths is its capitalist society, where private or corporate ownership is involved in the production and distribution of capital goods.2 However, the government still controls the majority of the space industry. Why? It is t because private companies cant handle it. The past is filled with private companies handling'big science' projects.3 So, what is holding back the commercial space industry? What are the challenges? Will there be a time when the public considers space a private enterprise and t a government one? These are important questions for both private and government sectors.
- Author(s)Helene A Wilson
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.