All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionJames Emery White takes the unchurched reader through a thought process that leads to an understanding of the essentials of Christianity. Urging the reader to keep an open mind, White masterfully negotiates the scientific and behavioral evidences for God's existence. The author guides the seeker through an exploration of the fundamentals of Christianity, including: why the life of Jesus matters why the death of Jesus matters why the resurrection of Jesus matters the question of suffering handling disappointment with Christians Mature Christians, pastors, and church leaders who long to reach out to their unchurched friends and relatives will find this nthreatening book the perfect vehicle to communicate their faith. Those seeking meaning and purpose in their lives will find a spiritual road map, with signs along the way pointing them to a deep, authentic relationship with God.
- Author BiographyJames Emery White is founding and senior pastor of one of the fastest growing churches in the United States. Over 80 percent of its growth has come from the unchurched community. In wide demand as a speaker and consultant, including at Willow Creek conferences, White is also the author of Rethinking the Church, Opening the Front Door, and What Is Truth?
- Author(s)James Emery White
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.