A Season to Wed: Three Winter Love Stories by Cheryl Wyatt, Cindy Kirk, Rachel Hauck (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.02+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey've helped orchestrate the perfect day for countless couples. Now twelve new couples will find themselves in the wedding spotlight in the second Year of Weddings vella collection. Love at Mistletoe Inn by Cindy Kirk Sometimes the road to happiness is paved with youthful mistakes. Ten years after what she thought was her almost-wedding, Hope Prentiss discovers that the ceremony counted-and, as fate would have it, the jilted John Burke has just ridden back into town. After spending some time with John and helping plan a Christmas wedding for a mystery couple, Hope begins to wonder if she really wants a divorce ...or a real wedding of her own. A Brush with Love by Rachel Hauck Revealing the beauty in other women might be Ginger Winters's specialty-but it will take an unexpected kind of love to help Ginger see the beauty in herself. Ginger Winters will be the beauty-maker for the Alabama society wedding of the decade. But when high-school crush Tom Wells shows up looking for a haircut, Ginger's thinly veiled insecurities threaten to keep her from love once again ...despite Tom's best efforts. Serving Up a Sweetheart by Cheryl Wyatt Meadow kws how to serve delicious food to match any wedding theme. But can she accept love when it's served up on a silver platter? Meadow Larson is having the mother of all Mondays when her roof caves in during a blizzard, right before the most important wedding contract of her career. Revation contractor Colin McGrath offers to fix Meadow's roof, even though he kws he is the last person she would accept help from. But the more Meadow gets to kw the new Colin, the more she realizes God may have something more permanent in store than a new catering kitchen.
- Author BiographyCindy Kirk is a Booksellers' Best Award Winner, a National Readers' Choice Awards finalist and a Publishers Weekly bestselling author. Cindy has served on the Board of Directors of the Romance Writers of America (RWA) since 2007 and currently serves as President. She is a frequent speaker at national and regional writing conferences. Website: www.cindykirk.com Twitter: @CindyKirkAuthor Rachel Hauck is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA TODAY bestselling author of The Wedding Dress, which was also named Inspirational Novel of the Year by Romantic Times and was a RITA finalist. Rachel lives in central Florida with her husband and two pets and writes from her ivory tower. Visit her online at rachelhauck.com Facebook: rachelhauck Twitter: @RachelHauck Cheryl Wyatt writes romance with virtue. She's a USA Today bestselling author and has earned RT Top Picks, spots #1 and #4 on her debut publisher's Top 10 Most-Blogged-About-Books list, Romantic Times Reviewers Choice Award, Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence final, and other awards. Cheryl loves readers! Join her newsletter at www.CherylWyatt.com. Facebook: CherylWyattAuthor Twitter: @cherylwyatt
- Author(s)Cheryl Wyatt,Cindy Kirk,Rachel Hauck
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA Year of Weddings Novella
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.