All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionHalf of all women will experience some form of debilitating pelvic disease or discomfort during their lifetime. These will include chronic urinary tract infections, various kinds of incontinence, pelvic floor prolapse, and interstitial cystitis. There has been a tendency to dismiss many symptoms of these disorders as an inevitable consequence of the aging process or, worse still, as indicators of underlying psychological disease. This concise new book suggests a new approach to urinary tract disorders is long overdue. It sympathetically explains what these diseases are and what women can do to get themselves properly diagsed and treated.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M.D. Kavaler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/06/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight774 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.