All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of five inspiring love stories New Beginning On his 45th birthday, Noam begins to reflect on his life and accomplishments. Despite his successes, he suddenly feels that the money and power he has built up cant fill the void of being unhappy with his wife and family, and sensing that his youth was passing. When a mysterious letter causes him to begin reviewing his life in a new light, it gives him the opportunity to fill in the empty spaces. Doctor at Heart When faced with her son's unexpected medical emergency, Neta's life begins to shift. As her family starts to revolve around her son Omri's heart condition, the matters of her own heart are left in the balance. Over the course of a year, while her son heals, her own journey through loss, betrayal and love takes her on a parallel story and she is about to find out the true meaning of healing the heart. First Love When his first love, Anat, blossomed in her career as a supermodel left him for ather man who offered her more, Oren was never able to love ather woman the same way. He focused on his career and became a successful lawyer, until one day a case file brought him closer to Anat. Finally in a position to offer her something he thought she needed more than anything else... until he realized that he could never take the place of a much darker love affair in her life.
- Author BiographyNava Dijkstra completed a Bachelor's degree in psychology and a master's degree in Behavioral Science, which help her to enrich the development of characters in her books. In addition, Nava is a family consultant, specializing in issues of divorce, Cohabitation and remarriage. In this framework, she writes novels about the complex relationship attributes couples who remarriage. Nava Dijkstra is the outhor of five previous novels. She writes mostly about romantic love and combines it with suspense and mystery.
- Author(s)Nava Dijkstra
- Date of Publication07/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMaria Helena Pacelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.