All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been said by many who kw me that I really need to start chronicling my life as I seem to have one outlandish or ridiculous story after ather. In November of 2006 I began doing just that. I began writing about instances and occurrences from my entire life that have stood out, made myself and others laugh, were life changing, and taught some kind of moral. These started coming out in a collection of stories posted as an internet blog that became imminsely popular. When it came to the point I started getting requests for stories to write from those who kw me and putting them down, I realized I needed to form a collection of writings in the form of a book. These stories span the spectrum of subject matter from drunken escapades, sexual adventures, adolescent chicanery, love and adoration, and shitting one's self. I make apologies for the irreverence contained in these writings. Those poor souls who are offended by such subject matter probably deep down wish they were me. These stories, in particular order, follow me through childhood, then teen and high school years, the college experience, and adult life thus far. And I have found that matter what age, t a lot of shit changes. Just the context in which we see them.
- Author BiographyMatthew Aberdeen is writer and journalist currently residing in Baltimore, MD. Growing up in the South, he graduated from college in 1999 with a degree in Electronic Media. He has spent the majority of his adult life traveling the world from bar to bar, night club to night club, concert to concert, casino to casino, and strip club to strip club gaining life experience that has made him quite adept in painting the picture of true life social caricature all seen through the eyes of a quintessential pragmatist.
- Author(s)Matthew Aberdeen
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.