A Sermon Series S: Black History/King Day: A Sermon Series Referencing Black History Month/Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration by Sr Dr Joseph Roosevelt Rogers (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.92Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shares with its readers relevant and biblical sermon outlines referencing Black HISTORY Month and Martin Luther King Day Celebration.
- Author BiographyDr. Joseph R. Rogers, Sr. was born and reared in Middlesex, North Carolina, a small rural farming community. He is the tenth of fourteen children born to the late Willie Rogers, Jr. and Mrs. Pearlie Graham Rogers. Dr. Rogers was married to the late Lola Mae (Vick) Rogers of Spring Hope, North Carolina for thirty-eight (38) years. To this union two children were born: Joseph R. Rogers, Jr.-Irvine, Ca and Nicholas Lamont--Raleigh, NC. Dr. Rogers served his country in the US Navy during the Vietnam War (1969-71), stationed at the US Naval Base, Mayport, Florida. He was honorable discharged in May 1975. Dr. Rogers attended North Carolina State University Extension Program; studying Mechanical Drafting. He was employed by the Westinghouse Meter Division Engineering Department as a Senior Design Draftsman for twenty (20) year. Dr. Rogers is a graduate of the American Christian College & Seminary of Bethany, Oklahoma earning: A Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in Biblical Studies and A Doctor of The Ministry Degree in Christian Education & Counseling. Dr. Rogers has authored several books. To name a few: Insights For The Senior's Ministry, More Than An Overcomer (Auto-Biography), Church Leadership-The Pastor & The Deacon, Christian Discipleship And The Holy Spirit, Evangelism 101, My Role As A Deacon, My Role As A Deaconess, How To Walk In Your Destiny, My Role As An Associate Minister, My Role As A Church Trustee, My Role In The Local Church, Marriage God's Way, Divorce God's Way, Sermon Series 1-40, The New Christian Basic Study Series, Insight For Choosing A Companion The Baptisms Of The Bible, Blessed & Highly Favored, Renewing Your Mind, Faith Sermon Outlines, Funeral Sermon Outlines, Worship Sermon Outlines, The Shepherd/Sheep Sermon Outlines, My Role As A Christian Disciple and Pastor Appreciation Sermon Outlines, God's Ten Most Wanted Men (The Fruit Of The Spirit), Mother's Day/Women's Day Sermon Outlines all published by Create Space Book Publishers, Charleston, SC Dr. Rogers is Co-Founder/Dean and Instructor of The Raleigh Baptist Bible Institute, which offers a Diploma In Biblical Studies. Dr. Rogers is the former pastor of the Southern Grove MBC, Johnston Piney MBC and the Greater Philadelphia MBC of Kenly, Clayton and Raleigh, North Carolina, respectively.
- Author(s)Sr Dr Joseph Roosevelt Rogers
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.