Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Descriptionfor SSAA, pia duet, and percussion This is a charming set of eight short movements, beautifully and intelligently setting some of Shakespeare's best-loved words. Ideal for upper voice choirs looking for something interesting and accessible, each movement creates a new atmosphere, from jaunty and angular to mysterious and atmospheric.
- Author BiographyJohn Gardner was born in Manchester and educated at Wellington College and Oxford University. After 6 years in the RAF, he joined the music staff of the Royal Opera House, leaving at the end of 1952 to pursue a freelance career as composer, teacher, pianist, and conductor. He has composed three symphonies, several large-scale cantatas, four operas, and a great variety of ensemble, solo and choral music as well as theatre music for the Old Vic and the Shakespeare Memorial Theatre, Stratford.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.