All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA timeless story about the special relationship between father and son. This story will be enjoyed by fans of Love You Forever by Robert Munsch and Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney. Follow one boy, his dad, and a host of animals as they encounter A SHARK AT THE PARK.
- Author BiographyMike Kalmbach grew up in a forest near Lake Michigan. Spending his summers chasing wizards and battling evil ogres, Mike has always had a creative mind. He'll often share stories from his past, and some of them are even true. After time dragged him from childhood, Mike moved into freelance editing, helping other authors improve dozens of stories. During the daylight hours, he writes software to help with genetics research. He leads the Rochester MN Writing group and often speaks on topics from writing and editing to engineering and robotics. Luckily, Mike now has two sons, so he has plenty of excuses to set down the pen and play. He lives in Minnesota with his family.
- Author(s)Mike Kalmbach
- PublisherMike Kalmbach
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMike Kalmbach
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.