All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes your organization have a good or bad reputation, and who takes responsibility for it? Whether viewed as an intangible asset or potential liability, damage to reputation can be costly. In the private sector loss of investor confidence can dent corporate value; in the public sector loss of public trust can lead to political change. How can anyone protect reputation from damage?
- Author BiographyGarry Honey is a visiting senior fellow specialising in Reputation Risk. He has a background of 30 years in industry as both a Marketing Director and Strategy Consultant. He is interested in how organizations, both private and public, manage reputation among diverse stakeholder groups. Measuring Reputation for regulatory compliance is one facet of this, as is defining the risk element of reputation in non-financial terms for the risk industry. As an intangible or soft risk, reputation has an impact on consumer behaviour and trust. It is the nature of this link that requires further research.
- Author(s)Garry Honey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleShort Guides to Business Risk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.