All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionWhile there are many self-help books addressing marriage issues, none is as pointed and straightforward as O'Neill's A Short Guide to a Happy Marriage. Like her highly acclaimed short book, Sheltering Thoughts: About Loss and Grief, this book will speak to its readers through its directness and simplicity. It challenges readers to understand and live by the tenets of a committed relationship. In the spirit of the bestselling book, A Short Guide To A Happy Life by Anna Quindlen, author Sharon Gilchrest O'Neill offers readers the same inviting and simple but sensible approach for embracing marriage, and provides the essentials of a long lasting relationship.
- Author BiographySharon Gilchrest O'Neill, Ed. S, is a marriage and family therapist who has always been obsessed with how and why relationships last. She has been in practice for over 25 years. Her website is www.shelteringthoughts.com. Shelives in Westchester County, NY with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Sharon Gilchrest O'Neill
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCider Mills Press
- Out-of-print date19/02/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.