All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour and a half billion years long, Earth's history is the fascinating, magnificent product of creation, transformation, evolution, and extinction. A Short History of Planet Earth chronicles this complex life story in an accessible and thoroughly engaging single volume that charts the geologic and biological life of our dynamic planet. A Short History of Planet Earth, the ideal, concise introduction to earth and life sciences, includes a handy glossary of geologic terms, and forty information-packed illustrations.
- Author BiographyJ.D. MACDOUGALL (San Diego, California) is a professor of earth science at the Scripps Oceanographic Institute of the University of California, San Diego, the premier center for earth science research in the U.S. His work has appeared in Scientific American and the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- Author(s)Doug Macdougall,J D Macdougall
- Date of Publication28/04/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleWiley Popular Scienc
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.