All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA Short History of Renaissance and Reformation Europe: Dances over Fire and Water, 4/e serves as a concise introduction to some of the major personalities, issues, events, and ideas of the Renaissance and Reformation age. The prose-like writing, highly regarded by faculty and students alike, flows without frequent interruption by jargon or foreign terms. This brief introduction of the Renaissance and Reformation age is the perfect text for the instructor who would like to supplement his/her course with additional readers or other material.
- Author BiographyJonathan W. Zophy is a professor of history at the University of Houston-Clear Lake, where he teaches courses in Renaissance and Reformation history. A winner of several teaching awards, his previous books are: Patriarchal Politics and Christoph Kress (1484-1535) of Nuremberg, The Social History of the Reformation (edited with Lawrence P. Buck), The Holy Roman Empire: A Dictionary Handbook, and An Annotated Bibliography of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Author(s)Jonathan W. Zophy
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight445 g
- Width176 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.