All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChris Cook lifts the lid on the 'third Party;' charting their fascinating journey over the last century, from the landslide victory of 1906 under Asquith, via their descent into divisions and decline in the interwar years, to in-depth analysis of the 2010 British Election and their return to Government in the Conservative-Lib Dem coalition.
- Author BiographyCHRIS COOK was educated at St Catharine's College, Cambridge and Nuffield College, Oxford, UK. He has been director of successive surveys by the Modern Archives Unit at the London School of Economics, as well as Head of History at what is now London Metropolitan University. His many previous publications for Macmillan include the six-volume Sources in British Political History, 1900-51. A Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, he is also editor of the best-selling Pears Cyclopaedia. He has recently completed a new edition of The Slump: Britain in the Great Depression (with John Stevenson).
- Author(s)Christopher Cook
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1976
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.