All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBarbara H. Rosenwein's bestselling survey text continues to stand out by integrating the history of three medieval civilizations (European, Byzantine, and Islamic) in a lively narrative that is complemented beautifully by full-color plates, maps, and genealogies. The fourth edition begins with an essay entitled Why the Middle Ages Matter Today, and the book w covers East Central Europe in some depth. New plates and maps have been added along with a new Seeing the Middle Ages feature. The sections for further reading have been updated, and ancillary materials, including study questions, can be found on the History Matters website (www.utphistorymatters.com).
- Author BiographyBarbara H. Rosenwein is Professor in the Department of History at Loyola University Chicago. She is the author of several books, including Emotional Communities in the Early Middle Ages (2006), Negotiating Space: Power, Restraint, and Privileges of Immunity in Early Medieval Europe (1999), and Reading the Middle Ages: Sources from Europe, Byzantium, and the Islamic World (second edition, 2014).
- Author(s)Barbara H. Rosenwein
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.