All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a visual and textual account of Gertrude's 20 years of invative exhibition, studio, cultural exchange and public programs.
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight1276 g
- Width241 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Day
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.