All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Short and Happy Guide, Professor Salinas combines his litigation experience and background in counseling to provide an engaging introduction to effective client interviewing and counseling. Read hypothetical exchanges between attorneys and clients that demonstrate the counseling skills and techniques that will have you embracing your job as an attorney AND counselor. Whether you are doing simulated client interviews in a law school class, or whether you are getting ready to work with a client in your law office conference room, you can use this book to help strengthen your ability to become an effective attorney AND counselor!
- Author(s)Oscar Salinas
- PublisherLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleShort and Happy Series
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.