All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionTo mark his passage to manhood, Clyde McAllister takes his son, John-Jo, hunting for a 12-point buck. They don't get a buck, ather hunter shoots Clyde first. Before setting off to get help, John-Jo promises his father that he'll track down the shooter. Help arrives too late and John-Jo struggles to keep his family together as his alcoholic mother goes in and out of rehab and his young sister has trouble at school. The mission to keep his promise to find his father's killer becomes a constant background to his days. His search finally bears fruit, but the cost is high. He loses his family, his home and his girlfriend, to be left alone with his dog. Can he make a new life for himself?
- Author BiographyAfter a successful academic career in science at Bristol University in the UK, James (Jim) Goodwin moved to the US in 1999 where he authored two successful science textbooks that are now available in second editions. In 2010, he devoted himself to writing novels. Hazel Johnson a Boston love story, was the first to be published and he is working on two more. His blog can be found at jimgoodwinbooks.com. He lives in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Jim Goodwin
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.