CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with practical, straightforward advice, this guide will help readers make the most out of headache-inducing air travel delays. The book describes the best strategies for working with airlines when a passenger is stuck or delayed, helps readers kw what their rights are as passengers for rebooking or finding an alternate flight, explains how to deal with being bumped from a flight or flying standby, and suggests how to move through airport security smoothly and efficiently.
- Author BiographyKelly Henthorne is an author and an editor of computer books with more than 12 years of experience.
- Author(s)Kelly Henthorne
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight81 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.