All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing how the power of LinkedIn can be leveraged to advance their professional prospects, this guide teaches readers how to set up a profile on the website as well as how to manage their home pages and add professional contacts. The manual also lists and explains LinkedIn's myriad features, describing how to provide links to websites and blogs, add photos and signatures, and build a network. With information on how to get recommendations, search for jobs, contact prospective employers, and send a resume, this manual is a priceless resource for readers who want to use LinkedIn to have the career they always dreamed of.
- Author BiographyClaire Hunter is the author of A Simple Guide to Dominating Fruit Ninjas. Michele Somody is the author of A Simple Guide to Dominating Fruit Ninjas.
- Author(s)Claire Hunter,Michele Somody
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.