All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom basics such as voice mail, text messaging, and GPS to the newest and coolest apps, this straightforward user's guide helps readers customise their Verizon iPhone 4 for optimum productivity and fun. The book discusses how to customise home and lock screens and ring tones, take pictures and video, and use the App Store, while explaining the nuances of functions that help maximise readers' business and personal time. The impressive capabilities of the Verizon iPhone 4 are laid bare in this engaging manual.
- Author BiographyMary Lett is author of Simple Guide to Verizon iPhone and Simple Guide to iPhone 4S.
- Author(s)Mary M. Lett
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight158 g
- Width125 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.