All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom built-in apps such as iPod, iTunes, iBooks, Maps, Photo Booth, Facetime, and Spotlight Search to the coolest, most entertaining, and most useful apps on the App Store, this guide helps readers take the maximum advantage of their iPad and set it up to meet their needs and interests. The book also discusses how to take pictures and videos, maximize power usage, and connect to the internet using both 3G and wireless.
- Author BiographyC. Michael Woodward is the author and editor of numerous trade and technical books.
- Author(s)C. Michael Woodward
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.