All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHer daily trials and adventures inspired author Shelly Pagliai to create 7 projects with retro country flair. These simple, charming projects will have quilting enthusiasts and vintage lovers alike oohing and aahing in delight!
- Author BiographyShelly Pagliai learnt how to use a sewing machine when she was 8 years old. At the age of 12 she made her first quilt from scraps. Although she never quite finished the quilt she started teaching others to quilt in 1996 and in 1999 Prairie Moon Quilts was born. She now has her own line of original quilt patterns and kits.
- Author(s)Shelly Pagliai
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note210 colour illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.