CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionLiving in England in the 1950s, Jean kws of where to turn when she discovers that marriage and motherhood, far from providing the mythical fairy tale happy end, lead to isolation and tragedy. Dorothy Grey has published her first vel at the age of 72.
- Author(s)Dorothy Grey
- PublisherSheba Feminist Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1985
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheba Feminist Press
- Out-of-print date22/08/1995
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.