Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA Simplified Approach to IT Architecture with BPMN: A Coherent Methodology for Modeling Every Level of the Enterprise distills the insights a seasoned IT professional gathered over the course of thirty-five years spent studying, designing, deploying, critiquing, and refining IT architectures. This approach, rooted in models, follows a logical process for creating architectures that can unify IT across every level of the enterprise. David Enstrom, a published author with education and extensive experience in the field, places the Business Process Model and Notation-the title's BPMN-at the heart of the Unified Architecture Method-UAM-that undergirds this work's method. The highly structured contents of A Simplified Approach to IT Architecture with BPMN cover an array of topics: the demystification of IT architecture; the description of UAM; how to architect-in IT security; the delineation of Business, Logical, and Technical Perspectives; and the depiction of architectural patterns. The additions of a bibliography, a glossary, several supplementary sections, and an index supplement the main presentation in A Simplified Approach to IT Architecture with BPMN, rendering it a comprehensive source for IT professionals charged with responsibilities for IT architecture at every level of the enterprise.
- Author(s)David W Enstrom
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.