All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to construct continuous climbing-turn handrail sections for a staircase, the basic elements of tangent handrailing must be understood. This guide to building custom staircases, including elliptical stairs and continuous incline stairs, explains the tangent principle for the advanced woodworker. Covering everything from locating risers in a curved stairway to the installation of balusters, this simple method enables the craftsperson to make distinctive, personalised stair and handrail designs that are t available from stock staircase companies.
- Author BiographyGeorge di Cristina began apprenticing in his father's stairbuilding shop in 1931 and has been a principal of J. di Cristina and Son ever since. He lives in Burlingame, California.
- Author(s)George Di Cristina
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFresno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.