All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Sabrina Jeffries: the seductively charming second historical romance in Isabella Bradford s Breconridge Brothers trilogy. Lord Geoffrey Fitzroy leads a charmed existence. As the second son of the Duke of Breconridge, he has ne of the responsibilities of his older brother and all of the advantages, leaving handsome Geoffrey free to enjoy his rakish pursuits. And pursue them he does, leaving hearts fluttering all over London. But one night, at a ball brimming with high society s most sought-after beauties, only one truly intrigues him: the regal, aloof, and mysterious Miss Serena Carew. Magnificently dressed and wearing jewels befitting a queen, the lady is considered the prize of the season: a ble-born heiress raised in India. But even as Geoffrey s fascination grows, Serena deflects his curiosity and with good reason. Serena s exotic past contains a perilous secret that could destroy her. Yet her plan to live in safe solitude is thwarted by her hungry heart, and soon Geoffrey s passionate seduction finds her blissfully bedded and wed. Will her deception destroy her chance at happiness as Geoffrey s wife? Or will the devotion of her new husband bring out the hidden truth of her undying love?
- Author BiographyIsabella Bradford is a pseudonym for Susan Holloway Scott, the award-winning author of more than forty historical novels and historical romances. Her bestselling books have been published in nineteen countries and translated into fourteen languages with more than three million copies in print. Bradford also writes as half of the Two Nerdy History Girls, an entertaining history blog that is also on Twitter and Pinterest. A graduate of Brown University, she lives with her family outside of Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Isabella Bradford
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleBreconridge Brothers
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight177 g
- Width107 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.