All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAre you looking for a single parent guide written by an author who understand and shares your experience? Are you a single mother by choice? Are you looking for single mother assistance or single mother help? Would you like to learn about single motherhood? Does it seem difficult being a single parent in general? If you are able to answer yes to any of the above questions regarding single parenthood then A Single Mother, A Few Perspectives...And anyone else that is a Single Parent is the book for you. This incredible self-help book uses valuable strategies to assist single parents in maximizing their time, energy, and resources so they can make the most of their lives for themselves and their children. An excellent parent education manual!
- Author BiographyMary Elizabeth Jones used her experience in overcoming the adversity of single motherhood or being a single parent to look at the positives in the experience and share them with others. She has a Master's in Business from Liberty University and a Bachelor's in Human Development and Family Studies from Kent State University. Her goal is to use her experience and insights to the benefit of single parents of all ages. And to change the sometimes negative perception of single parenthood.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth Jones M a
- Date of Publication19/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.