All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarack Obama has written extensively about his father in the bestselling Dreams from my Father (Cangate, 2008) but credited his mother for 'what is best in me'. Yet little is kwn about this fiercly indpendent, spirited woman who raised the man who would become the first biracial president of the United States. A Singular Woman is a dedicated and comprehensive account of a truly inspirational woman. Janny Scott provides an illuminating look at someone who was t afraid to break the rules of her time, showing how her fierce example helped influence the President.
- Author BiographyJanny Scott was a reporter for The New York Times from 1994 to 2009, when she left to write this book. She was a member of the Times reporting team that won the 2000 Pulitzer Prize for national reporting.
- Author(s)Janny Scott
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width138 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.