All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the print version of a documentary made by the Japanese public broadcaster NHK following the intensive treatment and eventual death of one of the workers who was involved in a critical accident at the Tokaimura nuclear fuel preparation plant in September of 1999.
- Author BiographyNHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai) or Japan Broadcasting Corporation is Japan's public broadcaster. This book is an original television documentary--under the same name--produced by NHK, which aired in May 2001. The documentary won the Gold Nymph Award--the highest award possible--at the 42nd Monte Carlo Television Festival in 2002.
- PublisherVertical, Inc.
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVertical, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight203 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.