Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Sociopath Beside Me is a true story about my life with a sociopath and the devastating circumstances he created for his many victims. This personal journey leads to the discovery that a sociopath was in our midst, examines his dishorable behaviors, long summary: Note from the author...You have met a predator. He has crossed your path and you didn't even kw. Why did he pass you by? Why did he look at someone else? Most likely he sought someone who could better satisfy his cravings. You were lucky. This predator, this hunter on the prowl, is the human equivalent of a Great White Shark. He is a sociopath, as strictly defined in psychiatric literature. He is a menace without conscience, and like the shark in the ocean, he will eat you alive before you sense the danger. You need only cross his path. I had the great misfortune to kw intimately a sociopath for eighteen years. It took too many of those years to recognize the problem. For the rest of those years, my professional training in observation and analysis were put to the ultimate test. My hope for this book is to give you the tools to recognize the sociopath and his behavior. Only by this recognition can you see the sociopath for what he really is, and by seeing what he really is, protect yourself and others from the pain of his intrusion. Expect the unexpected, think the unthinkable...but recognize what is happening. It took a terrible, eighteen year journey with a sociopath by my side to first understand then withstand the sociopath's power. My desire is to share this understanding with you, to have you use this book as a guide to recognizing these dark souls. I hope it contains the tools and armor that will protect you and help you avoid being victimized by a sociopath beside you. This is a true story; it contains real events, events that caused great emotional pain to real people. Names have been changed and the predator's relationships with his victims, including this author, are intentionally vague to protect the confidentiality of those involved. On the victim's behalf, some of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated toward efforts in locating and bringing to justice their perpetrator.
- Author(s)Junie Moon
- PublisherFirst Edition Design eBook Publishing
- Date of Publication06/02/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationSarasota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Edition Design eBook Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $31.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.