A Sourcebook on Equity and Trusts in Australia by Michael Bryan, Donald Scott, Vicki Vann, Simone Degeling (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $268.11+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by textbooksales
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $121.99Free postage
- AU $120.00Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA Sourcebook on Equity and Trusts in Australia can be used as both a freestanding casebook and as a companion to the Equity and Trusts in Australia textbook. This casebook follows the structure of Equity and Trusts in Australia and provides a selection of primary legal materials together with accompanying commentary and discussion, covering the principal areas of equity and the law of trusts taught in Australian law schools. Cases have been carefully selected based on the needs of undergraduate law and Juris Doctor students approaching this subject for the first time. Case extracts give a clear account of the facts and issues considered by the court, and the detailed commentary is accompanied by problems and discussion questions to enhance student learning. Clearly written by authors with extensive experience in the field, A Sourcebook on Equity and Trusts in Australia encourages students to engage with the principles of equity and the law of trusts and to understand how they apply in the real world.
- Author BiographyProfessor Michael Bryan was educated at the University of Oxford and at the University of London. He taught equity, trusts and restitution at the University of Melbourne for over twenty-five years, having previously taught at the University of Oxford and Queen Mary, University of London. He is also an editor of the practitioner work, Ford and Lee's Law of Trusts. Professor Degeling's research is about private law and its internal structures and architecture, and is premised on the view that private law should be transparent and rational. Her particular expertise lies in the law of unjust enrichment, the law of equity and the law of remedies. Within unjust enrichment scholarship, she has done extensive work on policy-motivated unjust factors and the intersections between unjust enrichment and tort. Professor Degeling uses both doctrinal and theoretical approaches to inform her work. Scott Donald joined the University of New South Wales Law Faculty in February 2010. Prior to joining the Faculty, Scott worked for Russell Investment Group (1994-2005, 2006-9), most recently as Director of Fiduciary Research. Before that he was an investment analyst with Ipac Securities (1986-94). In that time Scott has advised public and private sector organisations in Australia and overseas on issues associated with the regulation, governance and investment of superannuation funds. He was a part-time consultant to the Super System Review (the 'Cooper Review') that reported in June 2010 and a member of the Stronger Super Governance Consultative Working Group in 2011. His areas of expertise include regulation of financial products and services, theories of regulation, equity and trusts, and superannuation. Vicki Vann graduated from the University of Queensland, with Bachelor degrees in Arts and Law (Honours). She was awarded a Master of Laws degree from Monash University in 1997, and PhD in 2005. Her academic interests lie in the law of civil obligations, particularly equity, trusts and remedies. Vicki is admitted to practice in both Queensland and Victoria, and has taught at universities in both states. Dr Vann is Adjunct Associate Professor at Monash University, Victoria and has published widely in the field of equity and trust law, including Equity and Trusts in Australia (with Michael Bryan, Cambridge, 2012).
- Author(s)Donald Scott,Michael Bryan,Simone Degeling,Vicki Vann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1100 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.