All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the incredible success of his first book, In His Own Write, John Lenn's second collection of stories, drawings and poems is just as witty, whimsical and wonderful as his debut. First published in 1965 it is w back in print, looking just as it did when it first appeared half a century ago. CONTENTS A Spaniard in the Works The Fat Budgie Sre Wife and some Several Dwarts The Singularge Experience of Miss Anne Duffield The Faulty Bagse We must t forget the General Erection Benjaman Distasteful The Wumberlog (or The Magic Dog) Araminta Ditch Cassandle The National Health Cow Readers Lettuce Silly Norman Mr. Boris Morris Bernice's Sheep Last Will and Testicle Our Dad I Believe, Boot ...
- Author BiographyJohn Lennon is one of the most iconic figures of the twentieth century, a musician, singer and songwriter of extraordinary popularity and influence who was tragically murdered in December 1980. Whilst the Beatles, the band with which he is most associated, only existed for eight years they transformed the face and sound of the Sixties and their body of work is the most listened to and covered in the history of popular music.
- Author(s)John Lennon
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Weight186 g
- Width143 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition StatementMain
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.