A Speaker's Guidebook with the Essential Guide to Rhetoric by Dr Robert Stewart, Hannah Rubenstein, University Dan O'Hair (Spiral bound, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $165.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $182.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Speaker's Guidebook with The Essential Guide to Rhetoric is the best resource for public speaking in the classroom, on the job, and in the community. Praised for connecting with students who use it (and keep it!) year after year, this tabbed, comb-bound text covers all the topics typically taught in the introductory course and is the easiest-to-use public speaking text available. In every edition, including this one, hundreds of instructors have helped with the book focus on overcoming the fundamental challenges of the public speaking classroom. Print and digital tools converge in this edition to help students with every aspect of the speech building process A new, gorgeous collection of speech videos, accompanied by questions, model speech techniques while the adaptive quizzing program, LearningCurve, creates a personalized learning experience adjusted to each individual. A Speaker's Guidebook with The Essential Guide to Rhetoric is also available in a variety of digital formats, including the brand-new, time-saving LaunchPad edition that combines an interactive e-book, integrated videos and tools, and ready-made assessment options curated into easy-to-assign units inside one, convenient learning program.
- Author BiographyDan O Hair is dean of the University of Kentucky College of Communication and Information. He is past presidential professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Oklahoma and past president of the National Communication Association. He is coauthor or coeditor of eighteen communication texts and scholarly volumes and has published more than ninety research articles and chapters in dozens of communication, psychology, and health journals and books. He is a frequent presenter at national and international communication conferences, is on the editorial boards of various journals, and has served on numerous committees and task forces for regional and national communication associations. Rob Stewart is an associate dean of arts and sciences and professor of communication studies at Texas Tech University. He is coauthor of A Speaker's Guidebook (2007), Public Speaking: Challenges and Choices (1999), and has also published over thirty articles and book chapters.Hannah Rubenstein is a writer and editor who has used her academic training in communication (MA, Fairfield University) to guide her collaborations on A Speaker's Guidebook (2010), Public Speaking: Challenges and Choices (1999), and other successful college texts. She heads her own communication firm, Hedgehog Productions.
- Author(s)Dr Robert Stewart,Hannah Rubenstein,University Dan O'Hair
- PublisherBedford Books
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBedford Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width175 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $64.22Trending at AU $77.83
- AU $21.86Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.49
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.