All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA Spiritual Travel Guide- Part I takes you on a journey exploring the world of God. It is a new approach to the age-old question, How can I form a personal connection to a God or Higher Being that is beyond human comprehension? It is a handbook for those who struggle with the concept of God, for those looking for a new understanding of God, and for those seeking a stronger connection to God. The Travel Guide also provides insights into the ancient words of the Jewish prayer service, allowing for a more meaningful worship experience. Whether atheist or believer, A Spiritual Travel Guide offers you modern Jewish ideas and concepts that make it easier to relate to God and seek out your own personal spirituality. Embarking on a spiritual journey such as this, can add meaning to your every day life.
- Author BiographyRabbi Michele Medwin first found her connection to God as a child while participating in worship services under the trees at a Jewish summer camp in the Berkshire Mountains, but her journey to becoming a rabbi and writer was indirect and circuitous. Always favoring math and science in high school, she pursued those subjects towards a career path. Michele graduated from Cornell University in 1976 with a B.S. in Human Nutrition. She then went to Pennsylvania College of Optometry where she graduated in 1980 with a Doctor of Optometry degree. Michele was in private practice as an Optometrist for thirteen years when she was inspired by a women rabbi in her congregation to pursue her dream of becoming a rabbi. She sold her practice, took her family with her to Israel where she completed her first year of rabbinical school. Michele was ordained in 1997 at Hebrew Union College - Jewish Institute of Religion, New York. She is currently the rabbi at a congregation in Upstate New York.
- Author(s)Rabbi Michele Brand Medwin O D
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.