All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBear wants to read and write and think. Goose wants to talk and talk and talk. Can Bear and Goose be friends? Suzanne Bloom's picture book says volumes about friendship with a few select words and charming illustrations in this Theodor Seuss Geisel Hor Book .
- Author BiographySuzanne Bloom is the author and illustrator of a number of books for children. She is the illustrator of Girls: A to Z and My Special Day at Third Street School, by Eve Bunting. She lives with her family in McDonough, New York.
- Author(s)Suzanne Bloom
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Out-of-print date30/01/2013
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age2-5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.99
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.59
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.02
- AU $8.68Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $20.07Trending at AU $24.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.